The plant sale is open to the public and features unique plants, trees and shrubs native to Alabama. It will also feature plants that attract birds, bees and butterflies. Activities will include garden talks, vendors and soil testing by Master Gardeners of North Alabama. Fall is the best time to plant trees, shrubs, and perennials in the garden.
- October 7, 2016 - October 8, 2016
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Location: 4747 Bob Wallace Avenue, Huntsville, AL
- Time: Sat 9 AM-5, Sun 12 - 5 PM
- Price: No Admission Charged