In this hilarious sequel to Greater Tuna, it’s Christmas in the third smallest town in Texas. Radio station OKKK news personalities Thurston Wheelis and Arles Struvie report on various Yuletide activities, including hot competition in the annual lawn display contest. In other news, voracious Joe Bob Lipsey’s production of “A Christmas Carol” is jeopardized by unpaid electric bills. Many colorful Tuna denizens, some you will recognize from Greater Tuna and some appearing here for the first time, join in the holiday fun. Purchase tickets at 3314 Long Avenue.
- November 11, 2016 - November 19, 2016
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 700 Monroe Stree, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 536-0807
- Time: Fri, Sat 7:30 PM, Sun 2:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged. Tickets sold at 3314 Long Avenue.