HUNTSVILLE GHOST WALK
- Harrison Brothers Hardware
- 124 South Side Square, Downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville, AL 35801
Step into the shadows of Huntsville’s ghostly past. Encounter the ghosts who walk silently along the fence of the Pope mansion, the sinister presence at the birthplace of Confederate General John Hunt Morgan, and the men who refuse to leave Helion Lodge #1 – the oldest Masonic Lodge in the state. Your tour guide will explain the historic significance of each location as well as the messages told to them, through mediums, that these ghosts want you to understand. Paranormal residue from the 1819 Constitutional Convention remains, and the ghost of a little girl waits for her parents to take her home. These stories, and many more, are some of what you will hear on the Huntsville Ghost Walk. Perhaps someone from Huntsville’s distant past is watching you!
- September 1, 2017 - October 28, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Location: 124 South Side Square, Downtown Huntsville, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 509-3940
- Time: Fri/Sat 6:00 PM. October Saturdays 6 and 8:30 PM.
- Price: Admission charged, cash only please.