Norman Rockwell: Behind the Camera is the first exhibition to delve deeply into Rockwell’s richly detailed study photographs, created by the artist as references for his iconic paintings. Organized with author and guest curator, Ron Schick, the exhibition reveals a rarely seen yet fundamental aspect of Rockwell’s creative process and unveils a significant new body of Rockwell imagery in an unexpected medium and showcases the behind-the-scenes shots as works of art themselves.
Special admission price on Thursdays after 5 pm.
- November 5, 2017 - January 28, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 300 Church Street, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 535-4350
- Time: Tue-Wed/Sat 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thu 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sun noon - 5:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged, PASSPORT DISCOUNT COUPON AVAILABLE AT DOWNTOWN VISITOR CENTER