The second season of Lowe Mill A&E’s Open Air Market will again feature local farmers, artisans, and makers selling organic vegetables, handmade jams, jellies, and cheeses. The market focuses on primary producers and makers and their products, all of which have been produced within 125 miles of Lowe Mill A&E. Shop while engaging with merchants from across the region.
- May 13, 2017 - October 21, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: 2211 Seminole Drive, SW, Huntsville, AL
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: No admission charged