Natives of New York, Ann and Lee Higdon developed an interest in art during their teenage years. They often visited museums and found themselves drawn to paintings of the Hudson River School. After marrying and purchasing a nineteenth-century home overlooking the Hudson, they began to collect paintings of the Hudson River School in the 1980s. For nearly forty years, their interest in this artistic period has endured, resulting in the collection of works on view in this exhibition.
Special admission price on Thursdays after 5 pm.
- October 15, 2017 - January 7, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 300 Church Street, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 535-4350
- Time: Tue-Wed/Sat 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thu 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sun noon - 5:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged, PASSPORT DISCOUNT COUPON AVAILABLE AT DOWNTOWN VISITOR CENTER