Stake your claim on all the fun as you hunt for treasure at this exciting, interactive adventure. Experience the Alabama Gold Rush of 1829 as you “arrive” on the stagecoach, shop in the General Store for provisions, build a cabin out of child-size faux logs, pan for gold in the sluice, get hands-on experience with daily chores, and much, much more. Clues are given along the way so you can find “gold nuggets” along with tons of fun. This adventure, geared for children ages 3 to 11, will provide hours of family fun and learning while presenting the rough and tumble life of a prospector and the early history of Alabama.
- March 11, 2017 - September 3, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 3101 Burritt Drive, Huntsville, AL
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged, PASSPORT DISCOUNT COUPON AVAILABLE AT DOWNTOWN VISITOR CENTER