Pints & Pixels is a bar/arcade featuring regional brewery offerings plus your favorite bottled beers and a full bar for mixed drinks and wines. The arcade showcases 35+ vintage video arcade games from the 80’s and 90’s, along with 15+ pinball machines. TVs are timewarped to 80’s music videos, movies and television programs.
Playing all those games will work up an appetite! Anaheim Chili's downtown location is at Pints & Pixels. The menu offers an interesting variety of chili, burgers, sandwiches, salads and desserts.
The facilities are available for rental for private and corporate functions on Sunday evenings after 8:00 pm and all day on Mondays.
Pints & PIxels is family friendly during the day, adult only after 7:00 pm Monday - Saturday and family friendly all day Sunday.
- Average Price: $ Price range Under $10
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Attire: Casual
- Beverage Service: Full Bar
- Happy Hour:
- Seating Type: Outdoor Patio
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Takes Reservations: No
- Deliver Service: No
- Garage, Street
Nightlife and Entertainment
- Best Nights: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Music: DJ,
- Noise Level: Average
- Good For Dancing:
- Comments: Will accommodate private parties on Monday when restaurant is closed to the public.
- Groups of 10 or more:
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Mon
- Hours: Tue - Thu 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Fri - Sat 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM, Sun 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Family friendly during the day, adult only after 7:00 PM. Family friendly all day Sunday.