Stein and Dine! Visit the U.S. Space & Rocket Center Saturn V Hall in...
Huntsville has a lot going for it. It's home to largest privately owned center for the arts in the entire country. It's touted as the “Silicon Valley” of the South. It's one of the best towns for college students. The list goes on and on and on.
What’s the coolest thing about the accolades Huntsville receives from national media? They are as varied as the cultures and people that make up this area we call “Rocket City.” Here are a few just to give you a sample:
- Madison County ranked No. 7 in the country of a great place to live and find a job, CNN Money
- Huntsville’s Rocket City Marathon named a Top Race Worth Traveling for, FlipKey by TripAdvisor
- Huntsville named one of the nation's Most Educated Cities, WalletHub
- Huntsville is ranked one of the Most Happy Cities in the country, The Washington Post
- Madison named one of top 10 best small US cities for working parents, The Christian Science Monitor
- Huntsville is one of the Top 30 fastest growing major metros in the country, U.S. Census
- Huntsville is a best destination for green travelers, by TravelNerd
- Huntsville is one of the 10 best cities for jobs in STEM, by Forbes