Cool days in January and February are perfect for enjoying the fresh air...
Its location is one if its biggest draws because conference attendees are steps away from the businesses that make up the nation’s second-largest research park. Plus, it is adjacent to HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology and its mile-plus double helix park that's shaped like the strands of DNA.
Many business conferences, company retreats, association meetings, corporate dinners or executive boards choose this high-tech space because it mirrors their specific needs. The Jackson Center includes:
- A distraction-free environment. (This is a stand-alone conference center, so you'll have your privacy.)
- 13,000 square feet of versatile meeting space that can accommodate 5 to 850 people
- On-site catering and even a pub for receptions or after-meeting social hours
- Complimentary and convenient parking for your guests
- Technology (audio, video, recording, video-conferencing – you name it) that can meet the demands of even the most complex meetings
- And, of course, free Wi-Fi