Huntsville has so many unique wedding venues for you to choose from, including some truly over-the-top ones (literally – you can get married on the top of a mountain) to some of the most historic settings in the state. Your day is, well – it’s YOUR day. So let’s make it everything that you ever dreamed about!
In Huntsville and Madison County, your perfect wedding might include:
- White columns and perfectly manicured landscapes at a Southern plantation-style home
- A setting high above the city atop a mountain with breathtaking views as your backdrop at locations like Burritt on the Mountain or The Lodge at Monte Sano
- A wedding under a suspended Saturn V Moon Rocket in one of the largest event spaces in Huntsville
- Surrounded by creativity and elegance at the Huntsville Museum of Art
- The beautiful blossoms that fill one of the many gardens at Huntsville Botanical Garden
- A Historic Huntsville Depot in the heart of Huntsville – featuring an authentic train caboose
- Thousands of square feet for so many options in the heart of Huntsville at the Von Braun Center
- Or at one of Huntsville’s many full-service hotels
To view our full-service hotel venues, go here.
P.S. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for even more info!