Just in time to celebrate Alabama's Bicentennial, Burritt on the Mountain debuts its new and original discovery program for children and adults. Children ages 4-12 can choose one of 5 adventure backpacks filled with scavenger hunt clues for exploring nature trails, the historic park and barnyard plus Dr. Burritt's marvelous mansion. A special keepsake is also included. Adults without children will enjoy Time Travel Trivia through 200 years of Alabama history.
- March 16, 2019 - September 1, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 3101 Burritt Drive, Huntsville, AL
- Time: March hours: Tue-Sat 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Sun 12:00 to 5:00 PM; April - October: Tue-Sat 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sun 12:00 to 5:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged, PASSPORT DISCOUNT COUPON AVAILABLE AT DOWNTOWN VISITORS CENTER