Hosted by Land Trust of North Alabama, these free hikes offer natural beauty and exercise for the entire family but donations to help preserve green space are accepted. Reservation is required for guided hikes. Please verify cancellation at website or on the Facebook Page.
You don’t need fancy equipment! However, we do recommend:
- long pants and comfortable shoes with good tread
- bottled water
- hiking sticks
- trail snacks
- a camera to capture the experience
- dogs welcome, but must be on leads.
- Location: various locations, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 534-5263
- Price: No admission, reservations required