Spend a night with friends and dance under the stars to support land preservation at the Annual Moon Dance. Dress is "cave casual". Ticket includes:
• Dinner, drinks, and live music
• Upscale silent auction featuring rain barrels and other unique items painted by local artists
• An evening at beautiful Three Caves to help save fresh water resources and great natural lands
Three Caves is located within the Land Trust's Monte Sano Nature Preserve and has become one of the most unique event venues in North Alabama. This outdoor venue is a former limestone quarry conveniently located just two miles from downtown Huntsville and gets its name from the three cave openings that accentuate and surround the venue. Events are held in the "bowl" outside the mine's three large openings, which offers a comfortable ~55°F temperature year-round. The stage, surrounded on three sides by limestone rock walls, provides an unforgettable backdrop.
- September 18, 2021
- Location: 901 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 534-5263
- Time: 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged, reservations required.