During the run of Our Shared Heritage, the Chan Gallery will become a microcosm of Alabama as seen through the eyes of artists past and present who have captured the people, places and traditions of our state. From the Gulf Coast of the south, through the Black Belt of mid-state, to the red clay hills of the north, a diverse culture emerges. However, viewers will quickly sense the many connections between the land, the people, and everyday life here in the Heart of Dixie. Part I will focus on historic works in the collection.
Special admission price on Thursdays after 5 pm.
- January 27, 2019 - March 24, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 300 Church Street, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 535-4350
- Time: Tue-Wed/Sat 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thu 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sun noon - 5:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged, PASSPORT DISCOUNT COUPON AVAILABLE AT DOWNTOWN VISITORS CENTER