Photographer Elliott Landy has his finger on the pulse of the Woodstock generation. In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Woodstock, Peace, Love, Rock & Roll captures and preserves Landy’s vision of that influential event. Through a handpicked selection of images, you’ll experience what it was like to be part of the ’60s, sharing the spirit of hope, optimism, and belief in a world made better through peace, love and music. From Joe Cocker in his tie-dyed pullover shirt, to the fans descending the metal sound towers, to the sea of humanity stretching from stage to horizon, Landy captured it all in images as vibrant today as they were a half century ago.
Special admission price on Thursdays after 5 pm.
- July 21, 2019 - October 13, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 300 Church Street, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 535-4350
- Time: Tue-Wed/Sat 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thu 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sun noon - 5:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged. DISCOUNT ART PASS AVAILABLE FROM THE DOWNTOWN VISITOR CENTER.