To cover the Vietnam War, The Associated Press gathered an extraordinary group of superb photojournalists in its Saigon bureau, creating one of the greatest photographic legacies of the 20th century. From Malcolm Browne’s photograph of the burning monk and Nick Ut’s picture of a 9-year-old running from a napalm attack to Eddie Adams’ photograph of the execution of a Viet Cong prisoner, Vietnam: The Real War contains images that both recorded and changed history.
Special admission price on Thursdays after 5 pm.
- June 9, 2019 - October 6, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 300 Church Street, Huntsville, AL
- Phone: (256) 535-4350
- Time: Tue-Wed/Sat 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thu 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sun noon - 5:00 PM
- Price: Admission charged. DISCOUNT ART PASS AVAILABLE FROM THE DOWNTOWN VISITOR CENTER.