A BRONX TALE, Broadway’s hit crowd-pleaser, takes you to the stoops of the...
Huntsville is a great place to visit any time of the year, but especially during the winter holiday! Some of our most popular attractions transform into true winter wonderlands (minus all of the snow and ice, of course!) this time of year. You can:
- Ice skate in the park,
- Travel through a Galaxy of Lights,
- Go for an historic holiday home tour,
- Meet Kris Kringle,
- Wander through hundreds of real decorated Christmas trees at the outdoor Tinsel Trail,
- Or play in Santa’s Village with lots and lots of that wonderful artificial snowy precipitation.
That’s in addition to all the great shopping, theater, museum, dining and sporting options we have year 'round. Check out our Huntsville Holiday Magic page to see a full list of holiday events and activities.
So, even though you may not see snow – okay, you most likely won’t – and even though Huntsville has been known to have high temperatures in the 50s well into January (which actually can be quite nice), the winter holiday season is one of the best times to experience Huntsville’s history and culture.
If that wasn’t incentive enough to visit Huntsville during the winter, check out our Holiday Magic Pass for local event and attraction discounts. The most current discount sheets are usually released in early November.
- All Events
- Alabama Bicentennial
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Submit Events