Now open with revised tour hours. Click here for the attraction reopening guide.
Step inside the picket fence and be transported back to 1819…Hear the whir of the spinning wheel… smell the enticing aroma of freshly baked bread being prepared over an open fire… turn the great wheel lathe in the cabinetmaker’s shop… and visit with villagers busy with their daily tasks, seemingly unaware that nearly two centuries have come and gone.
Guided tours offered at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm, Wednesday-Friday. One tour offered on Saturdays at 2 pm. Tours recommended for ages 12 and up.
- 100% Smoke-Free:
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Grounds open daily. Museum closed Mon/Sat and throughout Jan/Feb
- Hours: Grounds open daily for public enjoyment. Tours Tue - Sat 10 AM - 3 PM.
- Designated Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
- Van Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Description A replica of the workshop where Alabama’s Constitution was signed in 1819, Constitution Hall provides a rich historic backdrop for your event. Outdoor space in Liberty Field is included. Lantern tours of the museum buildings and grounds are available for an additional fee.
- Largest Room 1320
- Total Sq. Ft. 1320
- Reception Capacity 125
- Number of Rooms 1