EarlyWorks was designed for children - go ahead ... touch, climb, pull, explore!
Hear stories from the Talking Tree, play a tune on the giant-sized instruments at the Alabama bandstand and try your hand at building in the Kidstruction Zone. Explore a 46-foot Keelboat, trade your wares at the General Store and try on 1800's clothing in the federal house.
Pre-schoolers will enjoy exploring Biscuit's Backyard, a touch-and-learn area designed especially for them, which includes a garden, grocery store, water table and even karaoke!
- Kitchen Facilities: Catering kitchen
- Wedding Amenities: Grand Hall
- Outdoor Amenities: Private outdoor space for small ceremony
- Smoking: No
- Tables & Chairs: Available to rent
- Parking: Metered street parking and city garages on north and west side of museum.
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Sun/Mon
- Hours: Tue - Sat 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Largest Room 3450
- Total Sq. Ft. 3500
- Reception Capacity 500
- Banquet Capacity 200
The Grand Hall
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3500
- Width: 75
- Length: 46
- Banquet Capacity: 200
- Reception Capacity: 500