Back To Results
Weeden House Museum and Garden (closed until further notice)
- Spaces to Play
Built in 1819, the Weeden House was home to the 19th century poet and artist, Maria Howard Weeden. History comes to life through the words and art of Miss Weeden as she captured the spirit of an era across cultural divides.
- Location Character: Historic
- Catering: Outside Catering
- Kitchen Facilities: Warming Kitchen
- Wedding Amenities: Indoor rental
- Outdoor Amenities: Garden available for ceremony and reception
- Smoking: No
- Tables & Chairs: Antique furniture, some outdoor tables and seating
- Linens, Silver etc: No
- Parking: Street and nearby parking garages.
- Amplified Music: Can have music before 10:00 PM
- Alcohol: Yes (call for restrictions)
- Restrictions: To tour for wedding and event rental call for an appointment.
Hours of Operation
- Closed: No history tours offered Sat-Sun
- Hours: History Tours Mon-Fri. 10:00 AM & 1:00 PM