Enjoy art, wine, culture and cuisine, every Thursday night when admission...
Huntsville has a lot going for it. It's home to largest privately owned center for the arts in the entire country. It's touted as the “Silicon Valley” of the South. It's one of the best towns for college students. The list goes on and on and on.
What’s the coolest thing about the accolades Huntsville receives from national media? They are as varied as the cultures and people that make up this area we call “Rocket City.” Here are a few just to give you a sample:
- Huntsville lands #22 spot on New York Times "52 Places to Go in 2019"
- Huntsville named #7 best place to live in the U.S. - U.S. News & World Report
- TripAdvisor's 20 Best Vacations for Parents & Teens
- American Girl 2018 "Girl of the Year" has unique ties to the Rocket City
- Best Southern College Towns, Southern Living
- Huntsville is one of the 10 best cities for jobs in STEM, by Forbes
- Huntsville's Food and Wine Scene is on Fire
- Huntsville’s Artistic & Intellectually Stimulating Social Scene Gives Young Professionals Plenty to See & Do on Date Nights
As the 50th anniversary of man’s first step on the moon nears, get ready to...
Relive the thrilling mission of Apollo 11 in a reenactment of the moon...