This exhibition of thematic watercolor paintings by Tennessee artist Alan...
Huntsville has a lot going for it. It's home to largest privately owned center for the arts in the entire country. It's touted as the “Silicon Valley” of the South. It's one of the best towns for college students. The list goes on and on and on.
What’s the coolest thing about the accolades Huntsville receives from national media? They are as varied as the cultures and people that make up this area we call “Rocket City.” Here are a few just to give you a sample:
- Huntsville named #7 best place to live in the U.S.
- TripAdvisor's 20 Best Vacations for Parents & Teens
- American Girl 2018 "Girl of the Year" has unique ties to the Rocket City
- 10 Hot Destinations in North America for 2018
- Best Southern College Towns, Southern Living
- Huntsville is one of the Top 30 fastest growing major metros in the country, U.S. Census
- Huntsville is a best destination for green travelers, by TravelNerd
- Huntsville is one of the 10 best cities for jobs in STEM, by Forbes