Characterized by smooth lines, geometric shapes, and bright colors, the Art...
Huntsville has a lot going for it. It's home to largest privately owned center for the arts in the entire country. It's touted as the “Silicon Valley” of the South. It's one of the best towns for college students. The list goes on and on and on.
What’s the coolest thing about the accolades Huntsville receives from national media? They are as varied as the cultures and people that make up this area we call “Rocket City.” Here are a few just to give you a sample:
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center among Time's Coolest Places in 2019
- Huntsville lands #22 spot on New York Times "52 Places to Go in 2019"
- Huntsville named #11 best place to live in the U.S. - U.S. News & World Report
- TripAdvisor's 20 Best Vacations for Parents & Teens
- American Girl 2018 "Girl of the Year" has unique ties to the Rocket City
- Huntsville is one of the 10 best cities for jobs in STEM, by Forbes
- Huntsville's Food and Wine Scene is on Fire
- Huntsville capitalizes on new era of aerospace, CNBC