The gorgeous Art Nouveau designs of Alphonse Mucha (1860-1939) are featured...
Every spring, the Huntsville Botanical Garden comes to life as Huntsville literally blooms before our eyes. The Huntsville Blooms festival spans throughout the springtime, making March and April a prime time to come visit.
Outdoor spaces are bursting with spring blooms – trees, shrubs, special flower displays and perennials. You can also buy bulbs and other plants during this festival and learn straight from the gardeners how to care for them.
Make sure you also check out these features while you’re at the garden:
- Eight separate themed gardens designed just for children
- The Water Lily Pool in the aquatic garden
- An herb garden where you can learn how to “do-it-yourself” and grow herbs for cooking, fragrance, medicinal use or colors
- The nation’s largest seasonal butterfly house
- All Events
- Alabama Bicentennial
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Huntsville History Month
- Restaurant Week
- Farmers Markets
- Submit Events