While glass containers and vessels have been made for more than 2,000...
Every spring, the Huntsville Botanical Garden comes to life as Huntsville literally blooms before our eyes. The Huntsville Blooms festival spans throughout the springtime, making March and April a prime time to come visit.
Outdoor spaces are bursting with spring blooms – trees, shrubs, special flower displays and perennials. You can also buy bulbs and other plants during this festival and learn straight from the gardeners how to care for them.
Make sure you also check out these features while you’re at the garden:
- Eight separate themed gardens designed just for children
- The Water Lily Pool in the aquatic garden
- An herb garden where you can learn how to “do-it-yourself” and grow herbs for cooking, fragrance, medicinal use or colors
- The nation’s largest seasonal butterfly house
The permanent collection of the Huntsville Museum of Art was dramatically...
The exhibition features a surprisingly wide range of themes and styles....
- All Events
- Artemis Celebrations
- Festivals & Annual Events
- Submit Events