Enjoy $5 admission on Thursdays from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the...
So you’ve decided to see what the Huntsville area has to offer. But, where do you start? Fear not! The Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau has pre-planned suggested itineraries that can also be customized. This is designed to make your group trip a breeze.
No matter what your group is interested in, our itineraries are the perfect co-pilot for your journey through Huntsville’s wide array of attractions.
- The Antebellum to Antigravity Experience will take visitors from Huntsville’s storied past to its roots in technology and into the future.
- The African American Heritage Tour tells the story of Huntsville’s diversity and progress.
- See some of Huntsville and the surrounding area’s most diverse and popular attractions with the “hub-and-spoke” tour: Between the Mountains and the Lakes Experience. It’s a bit of history, music, art, nature and shopping mixed into one!
- Make it a multi-city tour exploring Huntsville, Tennessee sites, and beyond.
- Our Made in America tour packs two centuries of American craftmanship into an adventure-filled few days in the Rocket City.
- The Alabama Arts & Crafts Tour will expand your definition of "craft" - craft beer, anyone?
- The Culinary, Camelias, and Craft Tour explores sites in Huntsville, Birmingham, and Auburn.
- Ladies can kick back and decompress with our custom-made For the Girls itinerary.
- Follow Huntsville’s progress in STEAM activities with a group tour highlighting the stops dedicated to science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
Get started on your Huntsville journey of choice by contacting us today.
Huntsville Botanical Garden is offering 10 different summer camp themes in...
While glass containers and vessels have been made for more than 2,000...
Bring your friends and family to the Davidson Center for Space Exploration...
Meet the Black father-son duo who not only transformed the Huntsville and...