iFest is a one-day, family-friendly spectacular features a wealth of global...
So you’ve decided to see what the Huntsville area has to offer. But, where do you start? Fear not! The Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau has pre-planned suggested itineraries that can also be customized. This is designed to make your group trip a breeze.
No matter what your group is interested in, our itineraries are the perfect co-pilot for your journey through Huntsville’s wide array of attractions.
- The Antebellum to Antigravity Experience will take visitors from Huntsville’s storied past to its roots in technology and into the future.
- The African American Heritage Tour tells the story of Huntsville’s diversity and progress.
- See some of Huntsville and the surrounding area’s most diverse and popular attractions with the “hub-and-spoke” tour: Between the Mountains and the Lakes Experience. It’s a bit of history, music, art, nature and shopping mixed into one!
- Ladies can kick back and decompress with our custom-made For the Girls itinerary.
- Travel back to our town’s tumultuous early days with the Huntsville Civil War Experience.
- Follow Huntsville’s progress in STEAM activities with a group tour highlighting the stops dedicated to science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
Get started on your Huntsville journey of choice by contacting us today.
A national convoy of motorcycles will retrace the route Cherokee Indians...
Relive the thrilling mission of Apollo 11 in a reenactment of the moon...