Enjoy $5 admission on Thursdays from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the...
So you’ve decided to see what the Huntsville area has to offer. But, where do you start? Fear not! The Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau has pre-planned suggested itineraries that can also be customized. This is designed to make your group trip a breeze.
No matter what your group is interested in, our itineraries are the perfect co-pilot for your journey through Huntsville’s wide array of attractions.
- The Antebellum to Antigravity Experience will take visitors from Huntsville’s storied past to its roots in technology and into the future.
- The African American Heritage Tour tells the story of Huntsville’s diversity and progress.
- See some of Huntsville and the surrounding area’s most diverse and popular attractions with the “hub-and-spoke” tour: Between the Mountains and the Lakes Experience. It’s a bit of history, music, art, nature and shopping mixed into one!
- Make it a multi-city tour exploring Huntsville, Tennessee sites, and beyond.
- Our Made in America tour packs two centuries of American craftmanship into an adventure-filled few days in the Rocket City.
- The Alabama Arts & Crafts Tour will expand your definition of "craft" - craft beer, anyone?
- The Culinary, Camelias, and Craft Tour explores sites in Huntsville, Birmingham, and Auburn.
- Ladies can kick back and decompress with our custom-made For the Girls itinerary.
- Follow Huntsville’s progress in STEAM activities with a group tour highlighting the stops dedicated to science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
Get started on your Huntsville journey of choice by contacting us today.
Made by an all-female roster of conceptual artists, the exhibition...
Utilizing works found within the Museum’s acclaimed permanent collection, A...