It’s rare to find a community as technologically savvy as the Rocket City that also keeps a firm grasp on the past that brought it to where it is today.
Huntsville is proud of its rich history, which is evident in museums like:
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center
- Burritt on the Mountain
- Historic Huntsville Depot
- Alabama Constitution Hall Historic Park & Museum
- Weeden House Museum and Garden
Historical pride is also on display in the meticulously maintained historic neighborhoods of:
From the Civil War to the Space Race, Huntsville’s story is an exciting one. Plan a trip to the Rocket City and you can be a part of that excitement, too!
Explore our History-focused attractions with the listing below!
Arts & Culture
- New and Coming Soon to Huntsville
- Live Music in Huntsville
- Skating & More
- Farmers Markets