Apollo: When We Went to the Moon , chronicles the timeline from the...
Its location is one if its biggest draws because conference attendees are steps away from the businesses that make up the nation’s second-largest research park. Plus, it is adjacent to HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology and its mile-plus double helix park that's shaped like the strands of DNA.
Many business conferences, company retreats, association meetings, corporate dinners or executive boards choose this high-tech space because it mirrors their specific needs. The Jackson Center includes:
- A distraction-free environment. (This is a stand-alone conference center, so you'll have your privacy.)
- 13,000 square feet of versatile meeting space that can accommodate 5 to 850 people
- On-site catering and even a pub for receptions or after-meeting social hours
- Complimentary and convenient parking for your guests
- Technology (audio, video, recording, video-conferencing – you name it) that can meet the demands of even the most complex meetings
- And, of course, free Wi-Fi