Bridge Street Town Centre
Visitors and locals all love Huntsville’s Bridge Street Town Centre. This outdoor shopping complex in Research Park was designed with an old-world charm mixed with modern store fronts featuring cobblestone walkways and European architecture.
Mixed among upscale brands like Michael Kors, Pandora and Anthropologie, you’ll find specialty stores for everyone in your life – the cook, the active outdoorsy type, or the techie. There’s also a stand-alone flagship Belk department store and more than 70 shops and restaurants.
There’s a lot more to do than shop though, as Bridge Street:
- Attracts local musicians and performers (called “pavement performers”) who often perform on weekends and evenings
- Offers 15-plus dining options to give your arms a rest from those heavy shopping bags
- Has a family-friendly splash pad to enjoy during warm weather, along with year-round carousel and train rides
- Is anchored by The Westin Huntsville so you can stay close to all the action.
One of the coolest parts about Bridge Street is how close you are to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center – it’s about a five-minute drive. And you can even see the famous rocket that anchors our skyline from most spots across Bridge Street.
Also, only mere minutes away are Cabela’s and the Hampton Inn/Home 2!
Arts & Culture
- New and Coming Soon to Huntsville
- Live Music in Huntsville
- Skating & More