Enjoy art, wine, culture and cuisine, every Thursday night when admission...
In Huntsville, you’ll never feel cooped up. Adventures in the great outdoors await at every turn!
- Want to stretch your legs with a brisk walk? Find one of our many parks or greenways.
- Want to relax near shimmering shores or take the boat out for a spin? Ditto Landing is your gateway to the Tennessee River.
- Looking to play 18 holes? Check out any of the Rocket City’s various golf courses.
- Want the best view in town? Head up to Monte Sano State Park. While you’re there, hit just a few of the city’s numerous hiking and biking trails.
The climate and topography of the Tennessee Valley make Huntsville a dream for any outdoor enthusiast.
As the 50th anniversary of man’s first step on the moon nears, get ready to...
Relive the thrilling mission of Apollo 11 in a reenactment of the moon...
Arts & Culture
- New and Coming Soon to Huntsville
- Live Music in Huntsville
- Skating & More