Alabama Constitution Hall Historic Park & Museum (public grounds open)
- Spaces to Play
- 100% Smoke-Free:
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Grounds open daily. Museum closed Mon/Sat and throughout Jan/Feb
- Hours: Grounds open daily for public enjoyment. Tours Tue - Sat 10 AM - 3 PM.
- Designated Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
- Van Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Description A replica of the workshop where Alabama’s Constitution was signed in 1819, Constitution Hall provides a rich historic backdrop for your event. Outdoor space in Liberty Field is included. Lantern tours of the museum buildings and grounds are available for an additional fee.
- Largest Room 1320
- Total Sq. Ft. 1320
- Reception Capacity 125
- Number of Rooms 1