Back To Results
Making an American State
- Spaces to Play
Go on a time journey to 1819 as Alabama becomes the 22nd state of the Union. First stop, Constitution Hall Park! Gather in the room where 44 delegates met to draft Alabama’s first constitution. The United States was still a work in progress as it aimed to be “a more perfect union.” Learn about Alabama’s diverse history and how its first constitutional convention put America on the path to what it is today.
- 100% Smoke-Free:
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Grounds open daily. Museum closed Mon/Sat and throughout Jan/Feb
- Hours: Grounds open daily for public enjoyment. Tours Tue - Sat 10 AM - 3 PM.
- Designated Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
- Van Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Description A replica of the workshop where Alabama’s Constitution was signed in 1819, Constitution Hall provides a rich historic backdrop for your event. Outdoor space in Liberty Field is included. Lantern tours of the museum buildings and grounds are available for an additional fee.
- Largest Room 1320
- Total Sq. Ft. 1320
- Reception Capacity 125
- Number of Rooms 1
Designated Accessible Parking Spaces:
Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
Van Accessible Parking Spaces: