Back To Results
The Historic Lowry House, a 3000 square foot Italianate-Federal style home, was purchased by Louie and Jane Tippett in 1998. After an extensive 4 year restoration process, The Lowry House was restored to its original beauty, and placed on The National Register of Historical Places.
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Accessible restrooms:
- Designated Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Entrance Accessibility:
- Tables & Seating:
- Unobstructed viewing from accessible seating for s:
- Van Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Description The Historic Lowry House is the perfect venue for your special day. On the National Register of Historic Places, this lovely home offers a perfect balance between old world charm and modern convenience. The elegantly decorated interior contains beautiful antiques; the outdoor area offers a large, beautifully landscaped award winning yard.
- Reception Capacity 250
- Number of Rooms 1