The museum is currently open Wed-Sat. Click here for the attraction reopening guide.
The Museum is dedicated to promoting and disseminating the accomplishments of American military men and women. The emphasis is on participants of World War I and subsequent conflicts, whose survivors and families can use the Museum facilities to reminisce on their own experiences and those of parents, grandparents, and other close relatives.
The Museum displays more than 30 historical military vehicles from World War I to the present, including the oldest surviving jeep, the Ford Pygmy.
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Sun - Tue
- Hours: Wed - Sat 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Accessible restrooms:
- Designated Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Entrance Accessibility:
- Large Print:
- Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
- Quiet spaces/resources for visitors with Autism:
- Tables & Seating:
- Unobstructed views from accessible seating:
- Van Accessible Parking Spaces:
- Wheelchair Accessible: