Back To Results
Weeden House Museum and Garden
- Spaces to Play
Built in 1819, the Weeden House was home to the 19th century poet and artist, Maria Howard Weeden. History comes to life through the words and art of Miss Weeden as she captured the spirit of an era across cultural divides.
- Location Character: Historic
- Wedding Amenities: Indoor rental
- Outdoor Amenities: Garden available for ceremony and reception
- Smoking: No
- Parking: Street and nearby parking garages.
Hours of Operation
- Closed: Sun - Tue
- Hours: Wed - Sat please call before visiting.