Back To Results
Weeden House Museum and Garden
- Spaces to Play
Built in 1819, the Weeden House was home to the 19th century poet and artist, Maria Howard Weeden. History comes to life through the words and art of Miss Weeden as she captured the spirit of an era across cultural divides.
- Alcohol: Yes (call for restrictions)
- Amplified Music: Can have music before 10:00 PM
- Catering: Outside Catering
- Kitchen Facilities: Warming Kitchen
- Linens, Silver etc: No
- Location Character: Historic
- Outdoor Amenities: Garden available for ceremony and reception
- Parking: Street and nearby parking garages.
- Restrictions: To tour for wedding and event rental call for an appointment.
- Smoking: No
- Tables & Chairs: Antique furniture, some outdoor tables and seating
- Wedding Amenities: Indoor rental
Hours of Operation
- Closed: No history tours offered Sat-Sun
- Hours: History Tours Mon-Fri. 10:00 AM & 1:00 PM
- Accessible restrooms:
- Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
- Quiet spaces/resources for visitors with Autism:
Paved/wheelchair-friendly outdoor pathways:
Quiet spaces/resources for visitors with Autism: