Ignite your curiosity and explore the possibility of life beyond Earth. In...
Santa’s Village may be the only place to see snow in Huntsville during the holiday season! But more importantly, it’s a great way to make a visit with Santa into an enjoyable and memorable event for the whole family.
From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas “Eve Eve” (December 23rd), Alabama Constitution Hall Park in downtown Huntsville transforms into a winter wonderland where families can:
- Visit with Santa Claus (and get a free photo opportunity!)
- See live reindeer
- Decorate a cookie in Mrs. Claus’ kitchen (she also reads stories)
- Run through an “ice maze”
- Watch local groups’ Christmas-themed performances
- Make your own ornament
- All Events
- Restaurant Week
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Farmers Markets
- Submit Events