Bring your appetite and your instruments for a free concert in Downtown...
Santa’s Village may be the only place to see snow in Huntsville during the holiday season! But more importantly, it’s a great way to make a visit with Santa into an enjoyable and memorable event for the whole family.
November 29 - December 23
5:00 - 8:00 p.m. nightly
From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas “Eve Eve” (December 23rd), the Historic Huntsville Depot in downtown Huntsville will transform into a winter wonderland where families can:
- Visit with Santa Claus (and get a free photo opportunity!)
- Decorate a cookie in Mrs. Claus’ kitchen (she also reads stories)
- Run through an “ice maze”
- Watch local groups’ Christmas-themed performances
- Make your own ornament
Join the Huntsville Museum of Art for a gallery walk and opening reception...
- All Events
- Alabama Bicentennial
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Submit Events