On the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, this exhibition looks back at...
*For 2020, the EarlyWorks Family of Museums is offering Ten Nights of Santa as a socially-distanced alternative to the traditional Santa's Village event. They hope to be able to bring back Santa's Village in 2021!
Santa’s Village may be the only place to see snow in Huntsville during the holiday season! But more importantly, it’s a great way to make a visit with Santa into an enjoyable and memorable event for the whole family.
From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas “Eve Eve” (December 23rd), the Historic Huntsville Depot in downtown Huntsville will transform into a winter wonderland where families can:
- Visit with Santa Claus (and get a free photo opportunity!)
- Decorate a cookie in Mrs. Claus’ kitchen (she also reads stories)
- Run through an “ice maze”
- Watch local groups’ Christmas-themed performances
- Make your own ornament
- All Events
- Virtual Events
- Festivals & Annual Events
- Huntsville History Month
- Artemis Celebrations
- Submit Events