iFest is a one-day, family-friendly spectacular features a wealth of global...
Santa’s Village may be the only place to see snow in Huntsville during the holiday season! But more importantly, it’s a great way to make a visit with Santa into an enjoyable and memorable event for the whole family.
November 23 - December 23
5:00 - 9:00 p.m. nightly
New location for 2018:
From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas “Eve Eve” (December 23rd), the Historic Huntsville Depot in downtown Huntsville will transform into a winter wonderland where families can:
- Visit with Santa Claus (and get a free photo opportunity!)
- See live reindeer
- Decorate a cookie in Mrs. Claus’ kitchen (she also reads stories)
- Run through an “ice maze”
- Watch local groups’ Christmas-themed performances
- Make your own ornament
A national convoy of motorcycles will retrace the route Cherokee Indians...
Relive the thrilling mission of Apollo 11 in a reenactment of the moon...
- All Events
- Alabama Bicentennial
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Huntsville History Month
- Submit Events