Enjoy art, wine, culture and cuisine, every Thursday night when admission...
Santa’s Village may be the only place to see snow in Huntsville during the holiday season! But more importantly, it’s a great way to make a visit with Santa into an enjoyable and memorable event for the whole family.
November 29 - December 23
5:00 - 8:00 p.m. nightly
From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas “Eve Eve” (December 23rd), the Historic Huntsville Depot in downtown Huntsville will transform into a winter wonderland where families can:
- Visit with Santa Claus (and get a free photo opportunity!)
- See live reindeer
- Decorate a cookie in Mrs. Claus’ kitchen (she also reads stories)
- Run through an “ice maze”
- Watch local groups’ Christmas-themed performances
- Make your own ornament
- All Events
- Alabama Bicentennial
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Submit Events