Enjoy $5 admission every Thursday from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the...
New and Coming Soon to Huntsville
Huntsville is growing, and with that growth comes even more options for visitors. From new restaurants and hotels, to entertainment and mixed-use developments, the list of reasons to plan your trip to the Rocket City just keeps getting longer! Bonus: check out our list of New and Coming Soon Restaurants for a deeper dive into what's new to Huntsville's dining scene.
Hampton Inn & Suites - 150 rooms, opening late 2021
106 Jefferson, Curio by Hilton - 117 rooms, now open!
Hyatt House - 145 rooms, coming soon
Autograph Collection by Marriott - 187 rooms, a rooftop bar, banquet/conference space, and two full-service restaurants, anticipated 2022-2023
New mixed-use development coming to former Coca Cola bottling site - hotel, dining, and retail
New Bars and Eateries:
- Marriott Aloft Hotel will be the ideal getaway when visiting MidCity. Once completed, Aloft will have six stories and offer 130 guest rooms
- Hotel Indigo – 120 rooms
- Outdoor lovers rejoice! REI Co-Op has opened a location in MidCity. Inside, the store has everything one would need to camp, hike, climb, cycle, paddle, and run during every season.
- Trader Joe's - now open!
- Highpoint Climbing and Fitness
- Dave & Buster's
- Topgolf Huntsville
- The Camp
- Kung Fu Tea
- Kamado Ramen
- Color Me Mine
- Coming soon: state-of-the-art Orion Amphitheater
Visitors now get a stellar view of Big Spring International Park by staying at the new AC Hotel. The new 120-room hotel is within walking distance of the Von Braun Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and events.
- Food Garden, including Kamado Ramen, Oh Crepe, Pourhouse wine and cocktail bar, El Cazador, Fresko Grill, Parm & Pepper (now open!)
- Charlie Foster's Coffee
- Oscar Moon's Milkshakes
- Office and meeting/event space
- Retail hub at Gaslight Alley - now open!
- Southern Brewers Cooperative - coming Fall 2021
Expansions and Updates
- The addition of a new ballroom/multi-purpose space of 35,000 sq. ft. that will include an outdoor terrace
- Renovation of the existing North Hall
- The addition of 14,000 sq. ft. of breakout meeting space
- New pre-function/lobby of 15,000 sq. ft.
- New concourse that will seamlessly connect the existing South Hall concourse and the Embassy Suites hotel
- Extension of the existing concourse leading from the Concert Hall and Arena to the newly constructed facilities
- The addition of a new full-service kitchen
A world-class cross country course and sand volleyball venue with a pavilion personify the ambitious plan to revitalize and expand the facilities at John Hunt Park. Also added to the park, or in the works: new soccer and lacrosse fields, a disc golf course, a 15-acre festival site, walking and cycling paths, renovations of the Wilcoxon Ice Complex and a dramatic transformation for Joe W. Davis Stadium into a multi-use complex for high school football, soccer, lacrosse and other events.
Other new hotels announced for Huntsville/Madison County
Arts & Culture
Scavenger Hunts & Trails
- New and Coming Soon
- Pet Friendly